GET FEATURED IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PRIDE GUIDE 2021’S 100 TOP LGBTQIA+ FRIENDLY COMPANIES
By Vic Gerami
Pride 2021 Top 100 LGBTQ FRIENDLY COMPANIES, BUSINESSES & ORGANIZATIONS in 10 CATEGORIES
The Blunt Post, the web magazine that publishes, 5-Icons Best of LA, presents Pride 2021 Top 100 LGBTQ+ friendly companies + businesses + organizations directory.
Food, Restaurant, Café, Food Delivery, Caterer, Private Chef
Bars, Clubs, Lounges, Hookah Lounges, Patios, Skating Rink
Live Performance Venues, Performing Arts, Shows, Theater, Music, Concerts, Films
Attractions, Museums, Exhibitions, Galleries, Conventions, Amusement Parks, Festivals
Stores, Malls, Specialty Retail, Pride Commemorative, Clothing, Skincare, Electronics, Souvenirs, Medical Marijuana, CBD Products, Health Food Stores, Pet Food & Care
FITNESS + HEALTH + BEAUTY + SELF CARE
Gyms, Pharmacies, Nutrition & Health Food Stores, Massage,
Colon Hydrotherapy, Vitamin Therapy, Yoga, Palates, Juice Bars
NON-PROFIT + COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
Charities, Places of Worship, Resource Centers, HIV/AIDS Groups
12-Step Programs, Rehab, Sober Living, Treatment Centers, Spiritual Centers
LEGAL + PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Attorneys, Bail Bonds, Accountants, Event Planners, Mechanics
STAY + QUICK GETAWAYS
Lodging, Hotel, Bed & Breakfast, Hostel, Home Rental, Palm Springs
Day Spas, Facials, Laser, Waxing, Tanning, Fillers, Botox
Beacon Economics, an independent research and consulting firm, released an economic impact report announcing the 2019 LA Pride Parade and Festival generated $74.7 million in economic output and $42.2 million in direct expenditures in Los Angeles County.
DETAILS & BENEFITS OF INCLUSION IN THE DIRECTORY
- Your company, business or organization will be featured in the Pride 2021 Top 100 LGBTQ Friendly list for all to see and promoted heavily across all media platforms.
- The guide does not expire once Pride Season is over. Once it goes LIVE, it stays online indefinitely, and this helps your SEO. Even after Pride Season, when someone types the nature of your business into a Google search, the guide will help to raise your business to the top.
- The guide has its own web address (URL) which is Top100LGBTQ.com
- Your company, business or organization will have its own page within the guide.
- You can place a description of your company, business or organization in up to 500 words and a link to your website. This again helps with your website’s SEO.
- You can include three (3) photos + your logo (or an additional photo if you do not have a logo).
Your business can be featured as one of top 10 in its respective category as a LGBTQ friendly establishment, with a sponsorship cost of $850 for each category. To be included in additional categories when appropriate, the cost is an additional $250. 501(c)3 non-profits & charities receive 20% off. There is NO mention of sponsorship in the guide. Your business is featured on its own page within the guide, with up to 500 words description, 3 photos, and logo. Please note that The Blunt Post reserves the right to decline a submission if the editorial team determines that a business establishment is not LGBTQIA-friendly and has a history of anti-queer treatment of its customers, staff and community at large. Your placement in the guide is guaranteed only after we receive your payment in full. You can cancel your submission up to one week after we have received your payment.
A single company, brand or business can be the ‘Presenting Sponsor’ of the guide at $5,000.
1. Three (3) photos of your business or any other photo you choose and your logo (You can submit an additional 4th photo if you don’t have a logo or choose to not display it) in the following formats: JPEG, PNG, TIFF or GIF
2. Up to 500-word description of your business
3. Link to your website or specific micro-site or web-page
Payment and Materials Deadline
Payments can be made by Venmo or PayPal. We can also send you an invoice link to make the payment online via Square.
If photos, copy & link are not sent on time, we will use materials from your website and/or social media to the best of our ability.
Reserve your spot TODAY
There are only 10 spots available in each category and you won’t want to miss your chance to be in the most comprehensive Pride Guide in Southern California. Please contact Vic Gerami if you have any questions or would like to reserve space at firstname.lastname@example.org