THE BLUNT POST with VIC is a one-hour prime-time national breaking & headline news + political radio show. Host Vic Gerami offers analysis, commentary, and interviews members of Congress and other high-profile public figures.
It broadcasts LIVE on Independent Radio KPFK 90.7 FM on Mondays, at 7:00 a.m. (PST). Following the live broadcast, the show is available as podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Tune-In, and SoundCloud.
A noted journalist, a columnist, Vic Gerami is also the host and producer of his one-hour radio show, THE BLUNT POST with VIC, on Independent Radio KPFK 90.7 FM, part of the Pacifica Network. The show airs Monday mornings at 7:00 a.m. when Gerami covers breaking and headline news, analysis, commentary and interviews high-profile public figures. Gerami is also the editor and publisher of The Blunt Post.
Gerami’s most recent interview was with CA Congressman Ted Leu. You can watch a preview here. Prior to that, Gerami interviewed then Presidential Candidate Marianne Williamson, whom he interviewed a week before she suspended her campaign. You can listen to the entire interview here, and watch a preview here.
Today reaching national international audiences, Gerami first built a foundation of knowledge and skills by learning the media industry during his years at Frontiers Magazine, followed by positions at LA Weekly and Voice Media Group. For the second time, Gerami was selected as a finalist in the Los Angeles Press Club’s National Arts and Entertainment Journalism Awards “Columnist of the Year” category in 2019, having first made the final round of consideration in 2017. His celebrity Q&A column, ‘10 Questions with Vic‘ is internationally syndicated.
The Wall Street Journal featured Gerami as a “leading gay activist” in its landmark 2008 coverage of opposition to Proposition 8, the ballot measure that for years denied same-sex couples in California the freedom to marry. In addition to his years of volunteer work as a leading advocate for marriage equality, later Gerami went on to serve as a Planning Committee member for the historic Resist March in 2017. Vic Gerami is also a founding board member of Equality Armenia.
In 2015, Gerami was referenced in the landmark Supreme Court civil rights case, Obergefell v. Hodges, in which the Court held in a 5–4 decision that the fundamental right to marry is guaranteed to same-sex couples by both the Due Process and the Equal Protection Clauses of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
Vic Gerami is a contributor to the Windy City Times, LGBTQ San Diego County News, Star, DC Life Magazine, Out & About Nashville, Q Virginia, GNI MAG, QNotes, GoWeHo, Asbarez, California Courier, Desert Daily Guide, Armenian Weekly, GED, The Pride LA, IN Magazine, OUT Traveler, The Fight and The Advocate Magazine, among others.
Please see the following links for a few recent interviews with Melissa Etheridge, Paula Abdul, Dan Reynolds (Imagine Dragons), Kathy Griffin, Matthew Modine, Laverne Cox and Marianne Williamson.
THE BLUNT POST with VIC
Radio Program On KPFK 90.7 FM (Pacifica Network)
- THE BLUNT POST with Commissioner Sam Kbushyan, LA City Council District 2 Candidate
- 'Say What' Segment of THE BLUNT POST with VIC, Featuring Glendale Mayor Dan Brotman
- THE BLUNT POST with VIC: Guest, Dr. Laura Duncan
- THE BLUNT POST with VIC: Guest, Russell Pollard
- THE BLUNT POST with VIC: Guest Hip Hop Artist, Marc 2ray
- THE BLUNT POST with VIC: Guest, Producer Michael Dishunts
- THE BLUNT POST with VIC: Guest, CA State Senator Lola Smallwood-Cuevas
- THE BLUNT POST with VIC: Guest, Sven-Erik Rise
- THE BLUNT POST with VIC: Guest, Assemblymember Jesse Gabriel
- THE BLUNT POST with VIC: Guest, Israeli Author + Activist, Yaron Weiss
- THE BLUNT POST with VIC: Guest, Assemblymember Luz Rivas
- THE BLUNT POST with VIC: Guest, City of Irvine Vice Mayor, Tammy Kim
- THE BLUNT POST with VIC: Guest, Author Katia Tavitian Karageuzian, Pharm. D.,
- THE BLUNT POST with VIC: Guest, Seth Maxwell, Founder & CEO Legacy Youth Leadership
- THE BLUNT POST with VIC: Guest, Dr. Kev Abazajian, UC Irvine
Follow vic on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. You can also email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com